- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup nut/seed butter
- 1/4 cup syrup (or sugar-free syrup)
- 2/3 cup plant-based milk
- 1 cup flour (can be gluten free)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 t baking soda
- 1/8 t salt
- Chocolate chips (optional)
350 f for 20 – 25 min
- Preheat oven to 350 f and grease a 9×9 pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the bananas, nut/seed butter, milk, and maple syrup.
- Gently fold in all remaining ingredients until combined.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until the center is firm.
- 1-2 T flax or chia seeds
- 1/2 cup water or cold coffee
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup sugar depending on preference
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour – can be gluten free
- 1 t baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Optional chocolate chips, nuts, or other add-ins.
350 f for 25 – 35 min
- Pyrex 9 x 9,9 x 13, or muffin cups – lightly greased
- Fine mesh sieve
- Preheat oven to 350 f.
- In a small bowl, mix the flax or chia seed and the water or coffee until well combined.
- Let soak for 5 – 10 minutes until it turns into a gelatinous looking mixture.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add in the sugar and oil. Mix well.
- Add in the vanilla extract and flax or chia mixture.
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix until combined but do not over mix.
- Gently stir in your add-ins if using.
- Spoon into Pyrex baking dish or muffin cups.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted will come out clean.