This recipe will make 2 loaves of bread or 2 9×9 pans of rolls
- Ingredients for enriched dough at https://pandabaker.com/2020/05/16/enriched-dough-gf-v/
- 2 – 3 T butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 – 6 t cinnamon
- 1 – 2 t allspice, nutmeg, or cloves
- Rolling pin
- Small bowl
- Pastry brush
- 2 loaf pans
Bake at 350 for:
- 25 – 30 minutes for 2 bread loaves
- 20 – 25 minutes for 2 9×9 pans of rolls
- Prepare the dough at https://pandabaker.com/2020/05/16/enriched-dough-gf-v/
- Divide dough into two separate balls.
- Roll out each ball into rectangles about 1 inch thick. If you are baking into loaves, make sure to roll out the dough so that the width fits into the length of the pan.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter or coconut oil.
- Spread over the dough with a pastry brush.
- In a different bowl, mix together sugar, cinnamon, and other spices.
- Sprinkle over each dough rectangle.
- Roll up the dough, starting rolling on one of the short ends.
- If making loaves, place each of the rolls into a greased loaf pan. If making rolls, use a sharp knife and cut rolls into 1-inch slices. Place into greased 9×9 pans.
- Cover with a towel and let rise for about 30 minutes or until puffy.
- Bake for the specified time above.