- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup nut/seed butter
- 1/4 cup syrup (or sugar-free syrup)
- 2/3 cup plant-based milk
- 1 cup flour (can be gluten free)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 t baking soda
- 1/8 t salt
- Chocolate chips (optional)
350 f for 20 – 25 min
- 9×9 pyrex container
- Preheat oven to 350 f and grease a 9×9 pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the bananas, nut/seed butter, milk, and maple syrup.
- Gently fold in all remaining ingredients until combined.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until the center is firm.