- 2 lbs potatoes
- 1/2 medium-sized onion or 1 small onion
- 2/3 cup veggie stock or broth
- 1 T vinegar
- 1 T mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk or wooden spoon
- Scrub and wash your potatoes. If you desire, you can peel them but it is not necessary.
- Cut potatoes into even 1/4s.
- Place into a pot with water just covering them. Bring to a boil.
- Once water is boiling, let cook for about 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain carefully and let cool.
- In a large saucepan, add in onion, veggie stock, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Give it a stir with a whisk or spoon and cover and bring to a boil.
- Remove lid and cook down for about 5 move minutes.
- Cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix the sauce and cut up potatoes into a serving bowl.
- This dish is usually served at room temperature but it is yummy cold and warm as well.