This is a super simple breakfast, lunch, or dinner that takes less that 10 minutes to get ready
- 1 slice of bread – can be gluten free
- 1 egg
- Small amount of butter or oil
- Medium sized saucepan
- Lid to saucepan
- Slice a circle inside piece of bread large enough to hold 1 egg yolk.
- Remove bread inside circle.
- Heat of saucepan until quite warm.
- Add butter, coconut oil, or vegan butter.
- Once melted, add outside of bread. You will not need the inside circle.
- Crack egg into center hole.
- Cover with lid
- Cook until bubbly and slightly crispy.
- Flip over and cook until desired cooked amount.