- 2 lbs (900 g) cucumber – this is about 2 large cucumbers
- 1 1/2 cup (350 ml) plain yogurt – can be dairy free
- 1/2 or 1 lemon
- 1 small shallot – chopped
- Garlic to taste
- 1/3 cup (50 g) fresh dill or less than 2 T dried dill
- 1/4 cup (30 g) flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Chop up cucumbers to be able to fit into you food processer or blender.
- Add cucumbers, yogurt, lemon, shallot, garlic, dill, parsley, and olive oil.
- Blend until smooth and liquidy,
- Season with salt and pepper
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Season again before it disappears.