- Noodles of choice – can be store-bought or homemade
- Veggies of choice – peppers, zucchini, carrot, etc
- Protein – tofu, tempeh, veggie sausage, etc
- Spices of choice
- Optional cheese for topping
- Medium pot
- Medium/small pan
- Wooden spoom
- Cast iron pan or glass container that can go in the oven
Bake at 170 C (350 F) for about 10 minutes
- Boil a pot of water with some salt to lower the boiling level.
- Once at a rolling boil, cook noodles until the desired amount of cooking.
- Drain and set aside.
- Cook veggies until desired texture.
- Cook protein if raw or some veggie sausages are pre-cooked so do cook those.
- Pour all prepared ingredients and spices into the cooking vessel.
- Optional – grate cheese on top of ingredients.
Cook for 10 – 15 minutes at 350 f (170 c) until warmed up and slightly crispy on the top