- 1 cup rolled oats – optionally gluten free
- 3/4 cup flour – optionally 1-1 gluten free alternative
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 6 T butter or coconut oil
- 2 cup strawberries – cut to bite sized pieces
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 T sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare a 9×9 baking pan with parchment or butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, and salt.
- Pour in the melted butter or coconut oil and stir until evenly combined.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of the mixture and press the rest into the prepared pan.
- Spread strawberries on top of the crust.
- Sprinkle lemon juice, sugar, and reserved crust on top of the strawberries.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes at 375 degrees.