- 1 cup rolled oats – can be gluten free
- 3/4 cup flour – can be gluten free
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 6 T butter or coconut oil
- 2 cup strawberries – cut to the size of a blueberry
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 T sugar
375 degrees for 30 – 35 minutes
- Greased 8 x 8 pan
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, and salt.
- Pour in the melted butter or coconut oil and stir until dry ingredients are evenly wettened.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of the mixture and press the rest into a greased pan.
- Spread strawberries on top of the crust.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and sugar on top of strawberries.
Bake for 30 – 35 minutes at 375 degrees