- 1 cup flour – optionally 1-1 gluten free alternative
- 2 T sugar
- 1/2 t baking powder
- Spices to taste
- 1 1/4 cup milk – optionally dairy free
- 2 T oil + more for cooking
- Toppings of choice
- Whisk together flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder and oil.
- Slowly add in the milk until a liquid consistency. you may need 2 – 3 T more or less milk depending on flour.
- Heat up a large pan.
- When hot, add a drizzle of oil.
- Place about 1/4 cup mixture in pan.
- Quickly swirl the batter to cover the pan.
- Cook until the top is dry and edges begin to lift off the pan.
- Flip over and cook for a few more minutes when each side is golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate and cover with a towel to keep warm while you cook the rest.
- Finish with toppings of choice.