- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter – can be dairy or non-dairy
- 1 2/3 cup super ripe bananas – about 3 medium-sized bananas
- 1/4 cup milk – can be dairy or non-dairy
- 1/4 cup yogurt or sour cream – can be non-dairy
- 3/4 cup fruit sauce like apple sauce or pear sauce
- 2 cups flour – can be gluten-free
- 1 t baking soda
- Chocolate chips – optional
350 degrees for:
- 45 min – 5 x 2 1/2 inch pans (4 pans)
- 70 min – 5 x 9 inch pan (1 pan)
- Baking pan
- Electric mixer
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees.
- Greece pans with cooking spray, oil, or butter.
- Combine sugar and butter in a medium-sized bowl with an electric mixer until blended.
- Add banana, milk, and yogurt/sour cream, and fruit sauce.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt.
- If adding chocolate chips, add them now.
- Spoon batter into greased pans.
- Bake until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for about 10 minutes then remove and let cool completely.