- 2 cups oats – can be gluten-free
- 3 cups water
- 1 t vanilla extract
- Sweetener – powdered sugar, maple syrup, honey, anything works
- Add oats and water into a bowl.
- Use an emersion blender to puree the oats until the water turns white and the oats are chopped up.
- Put a strainer on top of a bowl or jar.
- Pour oat mixture through to strain out the little chunks of oats.
- Add vanilla extract and sweetener
- Mix well – you can put a top on it and shake it to combine.
- Close container well and store in the refrigerator for up to 7 – 10 days.
This recipe is adapted from ‘Veggie’ at https://strongandmeatless.com/