- 2 cups superfine almond flour or almond meal
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup oil
- About 2 t vanilla extract
350 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes
- Baking sheet
- Silicone mat or parchment paper
- Prepare a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper
- Mix almond flour and salt to a medium bowl.
- Add maple syrup and oil to almond flour.
- Add vanilla extract until it becomes a dough.
- Roll dough into about 1 tablespoon balls.
- Press balls down with your thumb or a spoon so there is an area to put jam in.
- Spoon jam into the area you created by pressing down on the cookie.
Bake for 10 – 15 minutes at 350 degrees
This recipe is from ‘Veggie’ at https://strongandmeatless.com/