- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 t vanilla extract
- Jam or jelly of choice
- Prepare a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper
- Mix almond flour and salt to a medium bowl.
- Add maple syrup and oil to almond flour.
- Add vanilla extract. Mix until combined into a dough.
- Roll dough into about 1 tablespoon balls.
- Press balls down with your thumb or a spoon so there is an area to put jam in.
- Spoon jam into the area you created by pressing down on the cookie.
Bake for 10 – 15 minutes at 350 degrees