- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts, optionally
- 2 t cinnamon
- 1 T orange zest
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, butter, or vegan butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 – 4 T maple syrup
- 4 – 5 apples
- 1 – 2 T lemon juice
- 1 T cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, nuts, cinnamon, orange zest, maple syrup, and coconut oil/butter, and sugar. Set aside to top on the apples.
- Peel, core, and slice the apples to desired size.
- Spread apples in 9×9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and lemon juice on the apples.
- Spread topping over apples.
- Cover pan with tin foil.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.